We are looking for a FULL-TIME Health and Community Based Service Provider (HCBS) to join our team. Benefits eligibility is based on hours worked and may not be available to per-diem and part-time positions.
With a working knowledge of the resources in the community to meet the consumer’s needs, the HCBS Service Provider assists in providing Medicaid services to persons referred for services from a managed care organization.
- Schedule and coordinate weekly meetings with participants.
- Ensure program requirements are tracked accurately.
- Accurately track and monitor expenses for agency properties.
- Document and maintain accurate reporting of calls, communication, travel for each assignment.
- Ensure compliance and confidentiality in all interactions and exchange of information pertaining to applicants, participants, employees, funding sources, and meetings.
- Assist in coordinating, preparing, and conducting meeting materials/references/resources as per the approved service plan.
- Maintain a professional, cooperative, and respectful attitude with all individuals with whom you come in contact on behalf of M Beth Family Foundation LLC.
- Meet with supervisor/director as necessary and submit paperwork weekly.
- Share a work calendar with appointments for services.
- Attend training as required per agency policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of community support services/resources
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook, 3 years experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- BA/BS Degree is preferred
- Academy of Peer Support Certification – APS Core Classes must be complete, and APS Certification application must be submitted to the committee for review within 3 months of employment if not currently certified.
- Must have a valid Class D Driver License, reliable transportation and automobile insurance.